Exciting news: We are hiring for Sedona, VV area, Page, Kingman & Prescott!!!
Hiring: Inspectors (Master Certified Only), Radon Testers (ARP ONLY), EPA Lead/Asbestos Testers, Certified Mold Testers
Office manager/Business manager (Contact Bill Branch: 928.856.0THREE27)
Congratulations! You have found your dream home!
We are excited for you and 121 PRO knows you expect the best!
In the state of Arizona 121 PRO is well-known for going above and beyond for home buyers.
In fact, 121 PRO is the only property inspection company that can provide public verification for all of the following:
121 PRO (Bill Branch) is a Master Certified Inspector (CMI):
- Only 2 in northern Arizona (BTW: there are great nAZ inspectors who can be CMI but have not applied)
- Northern Arizona is home to the best home inspectors in the state!
- If we cannot accommodate your schedule we will recommend several inspectors
#1 in AZ for continuing education (CE):
- Over 900 continuing education credits (CE is voluntary in Arizona)
- Arizona's only home inspector that has earned the ARP designation
- Arizona's only certified professional to inspect radon mitigations systems
Recognized & Certified Radon Public Speaker & Researcher:
- Arizona's only recognized radon presenter
- Arizona's only home inspector certified to perform EPA lead inspections & testing
- Northern Arizon's only home inspector that has met the EPA inspection & testing requirements
- Northern Arizona's only certified mold home inspector (Mold inspections are not regulated; education and certification are voluntary)
121 PRO is here to help make dreams comes true...because that is the end goal when buying a new home! Therefore, we are offering the following 121 PRO stimulus packages: 1) *1 free home inspection a month to those who truly feel they can use the help. 2) We are also providing a 90-day inspection fee payment window for those who need it. To qualify for the free inspection the agent and their broker need to contact 121 PRO to advocate for the free service. These stimulus packages will continue until the further notice.
Northern Arizona Scheduling: 2 inspections a day; 7 days a week
HUD, FHA & VA Engineering Certifications
Depending on the type of loan, a manufactured home may require an Engineering Certification
- 121 PRO partners with 2 engineering firms for quick responses
- 121 PRO comprehensive point-by-point survey (40+ pictures)
- Verify floor levels (1/16 inch accuracy)
- Work directly with loan officers & real estate professionals only
- Usually 24 hour turn-around
RADON: It is a well-known health risk
Radon is the #1 cause of lung cancer for non-smokers
- 100% duplicate testing for undeniable results
- AZ's only Advanced Radon Professional (ARP) home inspector
- Arizona's only certified radon mitigation system inspector
- Arizona's largest radon testing device inventory
- Radon testing 'expert witness' & AZ's radon tie-breaker
- Radon Researcher & National Contributor
EPA Lead Paint/Asbestos Inspections & Testing
Certified Mold Inspector
Certified & accredited by the EPA & AHERA
- Lead paint inspections & testing (Surface & Air samples)
- Asbestos Inspections & testing (Materials & Air samples)
- Advanced mold inspections (Surface, Air & Interior Cavities)
Doing what it takes! 😉
Bridging the gap
121 PRO takes a realistic and friendly approach to inspections. We know that an inspection and the result of the inspection can be very exciting or an opportunity for further discussions. Either way 121 PRO provides professionalism on a human level that is clear, clean, crisp and to the point.
We believe that an inspection is more than a report based on Arizona Standards of Practice for property inspectors. It is the trust and friendly connection we establish with all parties. We listen first.
Your real estate agent is your tour guide for success! So, follow their lead. Meanwhile, start planning your inspection. Flagstaff has great inspectors: if 121 PRO's schedule is unable to accommodate you we will refer you to inspectors we trust. Start here to get an estimate for an inspection.
This is an exciting time for you! Give us a call (928 Flagstaff Area Code) 856-0three27 or send a quick message:
The Value of an Inspector
An inspector is a gateway to understanding your new home better without breaking the bank.
The value of home inspectors cannot be understated for the obvious reasons but let’s chat about the not so obvious: Your time, your money and peace of mind.
Consider the following:
- A structural engineer is not trained & certified to visually identify any issues with electricity, HVAC, plumbing, ect.
- An electrician is not trained & certified to visually identify any issues with structural issues or plumbing, ect.
- A plumber is not trained & certified to visually identify electrical issues, structural issues or construction issues …you get the point, right.
These professionals (and more), pictured here, prepare for several years to be very good at what they do, they are subject matter experts and installers within their unique profession. To be trained and certified in all the professional areas pertaining to a home or building would amount to well over 15+ years.
A certified inspector is not the same as any certified professional who installs, upgrades, replaces or makes repairs.
With that in mind: Inspectors are trained & certified to do visual inspections in all areas pertaining to a home, apartment, building: Electrical, HVAC, Structural, Plumbing, Roofing, Construction, and more.
Again: An inspector is a gateway to understanding your new home better without breaking the bank.